Non Immigrant Visas


H1B is an employer sponsored non immigrant visa which could be obtained for a specialty occupation. Usually the candidate must have a Bachelors degree in a specialty field such as computer sciences, math and engineering.


This is a non immigrant visa specific for nurses. In order to qualify usually the candidate must be licensed in his her home country as a Nurse and pass the required state exams to be licensed form the local authorities.

O1 visa

This visa is specific for the candidates with extra ordinarily education and education. Usually the scientists, patent holders easily qualify for this type of visa.

E-3 visa

This visa is specific for the Australian nationals. It does not have any CAP limit attached to it and it can be applied at any time through the year.