Area we practice at AW Law Group

Employment Based Visas

The USA is one of the most prosperous countries in the world. This country where so many find the American dream is also dubbed ‘the land of opportunity’. It is truly a great place to live for anyone looking to expand their professional career. However, in order to legally live, work, and enjoy your life in the U.S. along with all it has to offer, you will need an employment visa. Obtaining a U.S. Employment-Based Visa is a popular way to live and work in the United States. An Employment-Based Visa provides employment opportunities, along with the promise of U.S. Citizenship in the not so distant future.

AW Law Group has an exceptional team of attorneys and immigration specialists who can work for you in successfully obtaining an Employment-Based Visa. Our immigration specialists have decades of experience in the field of immigration and are always up to date with the latest developments in the U.S. immigration laws. We’ve helped countless individuals just like you to pursue the American dream.

Immigrant Visas – Employment Based

To get a U.S. Visa based on employment is a dream come true for many foreign qualified workers. U.S. companies offer the best growth opportunities for capable qualified people from around the globe. Many immigration visas for employment-based status are readily available and offered to aspiring applicants worldwide.

Why hire us?

  • Competitive rates
  • Over a decade of experience
  • Highly personable service
  • Your calls returned promptly - guaranteed!

AW Law Group is your immigration expert dealing in all employment-based immigration visas for the USA.

EB1A – Immigrant Visas

The EB1A type visa is exclusively designed for Aliens (Foreigners) with extraordinary ability in their chosen field. If you have received specialized education and are a highly sought after and qualified professional in the fields of science, research, business, academics, art, or athletics, you are eligible to apply for a U.S. EB1A Immigrant Visa. You will need to meet the highest credentials in your relevant field of study, with considerable documented work experience, and proof of foreign or international acclaim. For the EB1A Visa, the applicant does not need proof of a potential U.S.  employment offer but the applicant must prove that he or she will continue work in their chosen field while living in the United States.

EB1B – Immigrant Visas

If you are a researcher, professor or any other occupation holder within a similar category, you can qualify for an EB1B based Immigration Visa in the U.S. This Employment-Based visa requires work experience of at least three years, along with the required qualifications, and outstanding credentials for aspirants to apply.

EB2 – Immigrant Visas

This is a Company Sponsorship immigration visa type under the Employment-Based program. Candidates can apply for the USA Green Card under this program under which a relevant Master’s or Bachelor’s degree is a must. Five years of field related work experience is also required to enter this category. AW Law Group can help you get your EB2 Employment-Based Immigration Visa in the fastest amount of time to begin your journey to the United States.

EB3 – Immigrant Visas

This is also a Company Sponsorship based immigration visa for the USA. This employment-based category requires professionals, skilled workers and also unskilled workers to have a labor certification based on the ones listed on the immigration requirement list. AW Law Group specialists can provide you with top quality guidance for this visa category.

Non-Immigrant Visas – Employment Based

AW Law Group has immigration attorneys who are always current with information regarding all the latest changes and regulations for non-immigrant based employment visas. We guide our clients towards success for their Non-Immigrant employment-based visas in the quickest time possible. Our immigration experts are able to work on all Non-Immigrant visa types including:

H-1B – Non-Immigrant Visas

This is an employer-sponsored employment-based visa that is not connected with any immigration status at all. Those working in specialty occupations with a Bachelor’s Degree can obtain this type of visa.  In this category, specialty disciplines are limited to Mathematics, Engineering, and Computer Sciences or similar technical areas.

H1C – Non-Immigrant Visas

Nurses can apply for the H1C Non-Immigrant Employment-Based Visa category. Nurses are always in demand in the U.S. and AW Law Group can help anyone with qualified training and experience as a nurse, to get their visa with in a very short time frame. Applicants must be practicing nurses with a valid license in their home country to apply.

O1 Visa – Non-Immigrant Visas

If you have any extraordinary training qualification, you can apply in the O1 Visa category. Scientists, along with recognized researchers in many fields of discipline, and the very best from many categories can apply for this non-immigration based visa.

E1-Treaty Trader Visa – Non-Immigrant Visas

This type of non-immigrant visa is perfect for Treaty Traders who might be looking to gain temporary entry into the USA for business purposes. AW Law Group can help you get an E1 Treaty Trader Visa in the most efficient way possible.

E-2 Treaty Investors

The E-2 nonimmigrant classification allows a national of a treaty country (a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation) to be admitted to the United States when investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business.  Certain employees of such a person or of a qualifying organization may also be eligible for this classification.

To qualify for E-2 classification, the treaty investor must:

  • Be a national of a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation
  • Have invested, or be actively in the process of investing, a substantial amount of capital in a bona fide enterprise in the United States
  • Be seeking to enter the United States solely to develop and direct the investment enterprise.  This is established by showing at least 50% ownership of the enterprise or possession of operational control through a managerial position or other corporate device.

A substantial amount of capital is:

  • Substantial in relationship to the total cost of either purchasing an established enterprise or establishing a new one
  • Sufficient to ensure the treaty investor’s financial commitment to the successful operation of the enterprise
  • Of a magnitude to support the likelihood that the treaty investor will successfully develop and direct the enterprise.  The lower the cost of the enterprise, the higher, proportionately, the investment must be to be considered substantial.

Qualified treaty investors and employees will be allowed a maximum initial stay of two years.  Requests for extension of stay may be granted in increments of up to two years each.  There is no maximum limit to the number of extensions an E-2 non-immigrant may be granted.  All E-2 non-immigrants, however, must maintain an intention to depart the United States when their status expires or is terminated.

Treaty investors and employees may be accompanied or followed by spouses and unmarried children who are under 21 years of age.  Their nationalities need not be the same as the treaty investor or employee.  These family members may seek E-2 non-immigrant classification as dependents and, if approved, generally will be granted the same period of stay as the employee.  If the family members are already in the United States and are seeking change of status to or extension of stay in an E-2 dependent classification, they may apply by filing a single Form I-539 with fee.  Spouses of E-2 workers may apply for work authorization by filing Form I-765 with fee.  If approved, there is no specific restriction as to where the E-2 spouse may work.

AW Law Group has been assisting our many happy and satisfied international clients for years to receive just the right Employment-Based Visa, based on each client’s specific need.

AW Law Group is the top choice to turn to in the U.S. when you need an Employment-Based Visa. We are located in Newark, California, USA and are available 24/7 for our clients living around the world. Contact us today.